Property Management Services
- Supply rental applications and all other documents necessary to meet local Landlord/Tenant Laws.
- Thoroughly screen all prospective tenants with credit, criminal and rental history as well as personally showing the property to them and interacting with the prospective tenants.
- Write all lease agreements (we use California Association of Realtors (CAR) forms)
- Handle all tenant problems.
- Handle interaction with HOA. (when applicable)
- Fully account for all deposits.
- Obtain bids and notify our clients prior to any excessive expenses regarding their property.
- Ensure all required maintenance is done in a timely manner.
- Arrange for any 24-hour emergency service.
- Fully computerized and detailed monthly statements accounting for all income and disbursements.
- Disburse all tenant deposit refunds and supply required documentation.
- All collected rent and deposits are maintained in a client's trust account, subject to periodic auditing.
- Our web page provides 24 hour marketing of your vacant property and we syndicate to all the major websites to ensure your property can be found by anyone searching the web like; Zillow, Trulia, Craigslist, etc.
- Conduct an interior survey of the property annually with a copy going to the owner.
- We use leading edge software for managing your properties efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Conduct follow up services on all work orders at your property.
- Manage property during times of vacancy and arrange/manage any work that needs to be conducting during tenancy or vacancy.
In this section
Contact UsBarlow Property Management
5257 Mission Oaks Blvd
Camarillo, CA 93012
Ph: (805) 987-5755
Fax: (805) 987-9120